Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Are there new AGOT Coconut Outfits released every year?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member 2liljellybeanz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 26th, 2006
    Posts
    139
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I'm asking-because I'm not sure that I "love" the new one with the pink shirt . My girls are not getting their dolls yet-they're still too young-but when they do get them-a Coconut outfit for each is a must. They've each had a Coconut dog in their rooms from birth. Unfortunately-they are the old heavy ones-and my first dd used to try to carry it everywhere with her when she was 1-not an easy task. lol We have 2 real live Coconuts (Westies) of our own-so we are huge Coconut fans in general. I bought the last one with the light blue shirt and twill pants and will need another. Do you think there will be more choices-maybe next year? I'm pretty new to the 18" doll world-I've been stuck in Bitty Land for the last 4 years-so I'm not sure if they typically have a Coconut outfit available all the time. [img]wink.gif[/img] If anybody has the new outfit-and wants to give me any reviews-that would be great also!

    Allison

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ July 09, 2006 08:12 PM: Message edited by: 2liljellybeanz ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Momtoatrio's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 11th, 2005
    Posts
    42
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's been well over a year since the last Coconut outfit was released - 2 yrs maybe?? As far as I know, the blue one was the first one released. It seems as if Coconut is pretty popular, so I would guess there would be more outfits as time goes on - but there are no guarantees with AG! If you love the blue outfit I'd buy it now!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member danaspillar's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 2004
    Posts
    255
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The one with the blue t-shirt was the first one they did, and it's been around maybe 2-3 years? So it's hard to tell if there will be a pattern for coconut outfits yet. The Licorice one was more recent, so I think they are more likely to add one of those next.

  4. #4
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    The coconut play outfit is at least 3 years old because it's in a catalog with Kailey and that was in 2003. I'm afraid they may retire it since the new one is out.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The blue Coconut Outfit is about three or four years old. I would get it soon if you want it, I took it as a sign that that one will be retiring soon now that they've made a new AGT Coconut Outfit. The Coconut's Best Friend Outfit (blue one) was spotted at the AG Outlet in Oshkosh, Wisconsin for $14, which is a sure sign it's on it's way out.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member 2liljellybeanz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 26th, 2006
    Posts
    139
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I did get the blue outfit-I just wasn't sure if I should get the pink one as our second outfit for my second dd-or wait and hope they'll release another. I think the pink one may be growing on me though as a second option. When I got the blue outfit for dd's doll-I also got dd the blue shirt. Too bad she's only 4-so it will be a few years before she'll get them-but I couldn't resist. [img]smile.gif[/img] Thanks for the info. If this outfit has been around a few years-I think I have time to think about the pink one before jumping on it-lol.

    Allison

  7. #7
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    When I posted I didn't notice that you have the Coconut Best Friend Outfit. You have a couple of years to get the new Coconut Outfit before it retires, there's no rush. If it keeps growing on you, I would suggest getting it.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member StephanieS's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 30th, 2006
    Posts
    279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There was also the coconut sweatshirt jacket and hat- I think that's the cutest of all the coconut stuff for dolls.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member 2liljellybeanz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 26th, 2006
    Posts
    139
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well-now that I was just browsing-and saw Beth's Molly wearing the new pink outfit-decision is made. It looked so adorable on! Way too cute to pass on. I love looking at peoples pics-they are so helpful. I've looked at the girls Coconut sweatshirt online-and so cute-but I'm pretending it doesn't exist since there aren't any left for the dollies-and only the girls in XL. Thanks for all the tips. Sigh-too many cute outfits for the wish list-Coconut, Sparkly Tunic, Petals and Plaid... [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Allison

  10. #10
    Inactive Member bethmn's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2005
    Posts
    345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I realy like this Coconut outfit.
    the pants legs fold up and have strap things that buttons on the side for the cute shorts effect.
    Very nicely constructed and the scarf belt is darling.Lttle pockets on the side.
    Molly loved the little star hair clips,too.
    The cute shoes have stretchy laces and soft terry like inside.
    The shirt is sweet and soft.
    One of the best made outfits I've seen lately.
    Molly usually doesn't time travel,but when she's at Disney..I let her choose. LOL! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •